Monday, March 19, 2007

E-portfolio MADNESS

MUAHAHAHA
-that is the expression I want to have right now, but it unfortuantly is not.
As the deadline for the e-portfolio project nears. I still havent solved the big issue. HOW? I have the materials set. EVerything is ready to go, but I do not have the correct resources for a website. I need to find a computer savy person to help me create a website like the one I want. My worst case scenerio would be a blog, but right now I am experimenting with Geo cities. Geocities is interesting. THe funny thing is that for now it s almost like an ordinary blog. I M NOT COMPUTER SAVY ENOUGHT TO IT THAT WAY! It s funny because I am considered to be very computer savy but this is an issue where I have no experience in. Although I have helped create many websites before, I was never the one CREATING. I was the one bringing the resources and stuff in it. THis is very ANNOYING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Atleast this will be a new learning experience for me.
Right now, I want to "OWN" this project. I want to be the one, that people who will take the class next year will say "WOw that is a nice e-portfolio, I want to do something like that", or even better but maybe meaner "Damn this guys e-portfolio is soo good, I'm so failing this class".
But those are far out aspirations. I first need to find a good website or consult someone to achieve this dream, and maybe I will be the one saying MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: